List of The Best Coconut Oils
Bestseller No. 1
Fractionated Coconut Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Premium Therapeutic Grade - Coconut Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy, Massage, Moisturizing Skin & Hair - Huge 16 OZ
- 100% PURE & NATURAL FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is one of the most versatile carrier oils and has endless uses. It is most commonly used for aromatherapy, massage, and as a hair & skin moisturizer. Our premium quality coconut oil Fragrance Free, Hexane Free, Preservative Free, Chemical Free, and 100% Vegan.
- COCONUT OIL FOR SKIN there are countless health benefits to using this oil topically to your skin. Scientists have figured out that this oil contains a unique combination of fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties that feed and moisturize the skin. It is light weight, provides a silky-smooth feeling for all skin types without clogging pores all while nourishing and moisturizing.
- COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH is rich in antioxidants, and has antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. When used on hair, it helps improve scalp health, fights infections and fungus, supports hair growth, all while adding volume and shine without the common harmful chemicals.
- DILUTING ESSENTIAL OILS requires a carrier oil such as Coconut Oil , Castor Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Grapeseed Oil , etc.. Since essential oils are so potent, they must be diluted before being applied to the skin. S
- MADE IN THE USA our Fractionated Coconut Oil produced in our FDA Approved Facility does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is Cruelty Free.
Bestseller No. 2
Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, For Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage, Carrier Oil for Diluting Essential Oils, Hair & Skin Care Benefits, Moisturizer & Softener - 16 Ounces
- PREMIUM QUALITY FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL - It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is ODORLESS, CLEAR to YELLOW TINT and NO GREASY FEELINGS, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life.
- OTHER USES: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It's used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It's also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It's excellent as a MASSAGE OIL and used in AROMATHERAPY RECIPES.
- GUARANTEE - PURCHASE RISK FREE TODAY with complete peace of mind, if you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, contact us within 60 days and we will refund your entire purchase.
Bestseller No. 3
Island Fresh Superior Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Ounce
- Metabolism Support- Coconut oil provides a source of energy and helps support weight management and metabolism. May be used as a daily supplement for sharp mental focus, and as an athletic endurance enhancer
- Apply our coconut oil to roots and ends of hair for a conditioning hair treatment. Use weekly for radiant looking hair!
- Apply coconut oil to skin as a natural sunscreen, face cream and overnight treatment for everyday skin care. The ultimate food for your skin!
- Use coconut oil in smoothies, stews, soups and more for its natural tropical flavor and aroma. Adds a tasty and exotic element to recipes!
- Certified organic and non-GMO
Bestseller No. 4
Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
- MADE FROM FRESH, ORGANIC COCONUTS - Cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, Viva Naturals Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil delivers rich flavor and aroma that's nutrient rich and naturally delicious.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING, FRYING & SPREADING - With a naturally high smoke point (350°F/177°C), coconut oil is perfect for baking, frying and sautéing. Spread it on muffins or toast for a delightful and delicious alternative to butter.
- NUTRIENT-RICH SKIN & HAIR-CARE TREATMENT - Super useful outside the kitchen, coconut oil makes a luscious lotion or hair conditioner that provides deep, nutrient-rich hydration without feeling sticky or greasy.
- EASILY FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE - Whether you're following a keto, paleo or gluten-free lifestyle, or just looking for a tastier alternative to margarine or cooking oil, our Organic Coconut Oil is easy to use, and fits seamlessly into your day-to-day. No refrigeration required.
- USDA-CERTIFIED ORGANIC & NON-GMO - Using only the world's highest-quality organic coconuts, our Coconut Oil is USDA-Certified Organic, non-GMO, and gluten free, grown and harvested sustainably without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides or other nastiness.
Bestseller No. 5
Now Solutions, Liquid Coconut Oil, Light and Nourishing, Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin and Hair, 16-Ounce
- Light & Nourishing ,Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin
- Condition: Dry skin or hair in need of comprehensive moisturization and nourishment.
- NOW Solutions Liquid Coconut Oil is a versatile cosmetic oil that's pleasingly light and easily absorbed for comprehensive moisturization without clogged pores
- Our fractionated Liquid Coconut Oil is colorless and odorless with a smooth, non-greasy texture that's ideal for a variety of personal care uses
- Use it for dry skin, as a carrier oil for essential oils, for massage therapy, or as a base for handmade skin care products. Liquid Coconut Oil can also help to soften dry, damaged hair as well as add a healthy shine.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Viva Naturals Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil - 100% Pure USDA Certified, Perfect for Skin Moisturizing and Shaving, Hair Nourishment, Carrier and Massage Oils, DIYs and More(10 oz)
- AS VERSATILE AS YOU ARE - Whether as a hair tamer, body moisturizer or DIY ingredient in massage oil, you'll never run out of uses for this multi-tasking ingredient.
- THE PERFECT CARRIER OIL - Colorless, mild and all-natural, our Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil lets other ingredients-like your favorite essential oils-shine.
- CERTIFIED 100% USDA ORGANIC - Good for skin, hair and the planet, our Fractionated Coconut Oil is certified organic, and free from pesticides. We never add fragrance, preservatives or other additives. Pure, coconut goodness.
- NO-DRIP PUMP FOR DAILY USE - With benefits to skin, hair and so many DIY uses, you'll want to reach for our Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil every day. That's why ours comes bottled in beautiful amber with a pump for easy, no-mess dispensing.
- A NATURAL SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS - Keep skin looking and feeling youthful! Coconut oil is reported to contain antioxidants and capric and caprylic acids-essential fatty acids that help skin resist moisture loss.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Garden of Life Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Unrefined Cold Pressed Plant Based Oil for Hair, Skin & Cooking, 14 Oz
- RAW COCONUT OIL: Our unrefined coconut oils are not hydrogenated, bleached, refined, or deodorized
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Non GMO Project Verified, RAW, Certified Vegan, Pareve MK Kosher, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL: This pure coconut oil dietary supplement is an excellent source of healthy fat burning medium chain fatty acids for weight loss and management
- COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL: This virgin coconut cooking oil is among the healthiest dietary oils in the world and delicious for cooking, baking and in smoothies
- SKIN & HAIR CARE: This coconut oil for hair & skin can be used for a deep conditioning hair treatment or natural skin moisturizer
Bestseller No. 8
365 Everyday Value, Organic Coconut Oil, 14 fl oz
- Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. Our standards are what set us apart, and our quality is what keeps us stocking pantries, fridges and freezers with the best natural and organic 365 Everyday Value products every day.
- Our Organic Coconut Oil is refined so it can withstand medium-high cooking temperatures, up to 360°f. With a much more subtle coconut flavor than unrefined coconut oils, it's a great vegan substitute for butter in baking recipes.
- Sodium Free, Salt Free.
- Certified Organic, Certified Kosher, Certified Vegan.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Nutiva Organic, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil, 78 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva's all-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich oil containing 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is an ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and deep conditioning properties, making it an invaluable part of every body care regimen.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world's finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Nutiva Organic, Steam Refined Coconut Oil from non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts, 15 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- #1 Selling Coconut Oil in the US for over 10 years
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Virgin, Kosher, Non-Hydrogenated, No Cholesterol
- It also has a neutral scent and flavor (versus virgin coconut oil which has a distinct coconut smell and flavor). This makes it ideal for recipes where a coconut flavor is not desired.
Best Products & Reviews for 2021 & 2022