List of The Best Subwoofer For Car
Bestseller No. 1
MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt Dual 12-Inch Sub Enclosure
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle
- Ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet
Bestseller No. 2
Rockville SS8P 400w 8" Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times.
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts. RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet.
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 10A. Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts.
- Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
Bestseller No. 3
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Note: Kindly refer User Manual before use
Bestseller No. 4
Dual Electronics BP1204 12 inch illumiNITE High Performance Studio Enclosed Car Subwoofers with 1,100 Watts of Peak Power
- INCREASED OUTPUT CAPABILITY - specialized tuned port with computer aided design and 2.5" Voice Coils vastly increases output efficiency for your subwoofers providing you with consistent low sounding bass
- DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED SUBWOOFERS - are carefully crafted for efficient and accurate bass, providing power handling up to 1100 Watts of Peak Power, 600 Watts RMS at a 4 Ohm impedance and Frequency Range between 30Hz - 200kHz for unrivaled sound superiority
- CURVED PLEXIGLASS VIEWING WINDOW - illumiNITE design with Brushed Aluminum subwoofer cones create a surreal viewing experience
- SOUND MDF CONSTRUCTION - and top grade in-line carpet eliminates the vast majority of enclosure movement for streamlined sound quality via both 12 inch subwoofers for unmatched sound superiority on the road
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty with excellent customer service
- DIMENSIONS - 30" W X 14.4" D X 14.4" H. Built in crossovers for ease of installation
- while the Ventilated Control Circuitry System ensures system coolness during peak usage while delivering studio quality performance
Bestseller No. 5
Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10 inch Shallow-Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure
- Music Power (Nominal): 1,200 W (400 W) Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 125 Hz, Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 93 dB, Impedance: Single 4Ω Tight bass from a shallow compact design, Reinforced MICA injection-molded resin preloaded subwoofer cone
SaleBestseller No. 6
Pioneer TS-WX1210A 12" Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
- 1300W Max Single 12" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier, Power Handling: Peak: 1300W / RMS: 350W, Preloaded with a single 12" Subwoofer, Built-in Class D amplifier, Sealed enclosure with carpet
- Subwoofer Features: Cellulose fiber cone, Urethane surround, Frequency Response: 20 - 125, Sensitivity: 114dB
- Amplifier Features: Class D amplifier, Cross Overs, 0-12dB Bass Boost, Remote knob included
- Enclosure Features: Carpet finish
Bestseller No. 7
Rockville RV12.2B 1200W Dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12" bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12" bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12" Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17" High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17' 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3' 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17' 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17' 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
Bestseller No. 8
Single 12" Kicker CompC Sub Package with Kicker 46CXA400.1 Amp & Vented Enclosure
- Single 12" Kicker CompC Sub Package with Kicker 46CXA400.1 Amp & Vented Enclosure
SaleBestseller No. 9
Sound Storm LOPRO10 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 1200 Watts Max Power, Low Profile, 10 Inch Subwoofer, Remote Subwoofer Control, Great For Vehicles That Need Bass But Have Limited Space
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low level inputs: line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- Dimensions: 15" x 9. 75" x 3". If you are short on space, This is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- : sound storm provides a powerful 3-year Platinum online dealer so long as the purchase is made through . We strongly encourage Professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Bestseller No. 10
Best Products & Reviews for 2021 & 2022